Kindergarten to Grade 6 New Family Applications for 2023/2024: Phone the elementary campus for information on how to submit an application for a September 2023 start at 604-522-1410.
Grades 7 to 12 New Family Applications for 2023/2024: Applications can be submitted in person to the secondary campus during school hours.
Incomplete applications or applications with missing supporting documents will not be processed.
Applicants for Grade 11 and 12: If the most recent school is outside of Canada we require the transcripts to be evaluated at a cost to the parents by International Credential Evaluation Service (ICES). Ph: 604-432-8800.
John Knox Christian School is committed to showing all students respect as image-bearers of God irrespective of their gender, race, culture, religion, sexual orientation or gender identity and expression.
Student Handbook 2019/2020 (Elementary Campus)
Tuition Fees 2022-2023
Applications for the 2023/2024 school year will be accepted starting November 1, 2022.
All applications will not be processed as part of a “first come, first served” basis. Each application will be reviewed according to space availability, completeness of the application form, student needs, and category for student acceptance (see Admission Information and Procedures). As spaces are available, families may be contacted for an interview. Interviews begin in January 2023.
A complete application package includes:
- Application Package (one per student)
- For student(s) and parent(s)/guardian(s): Copy of Canadian birth certificate OR birth certificate from country of origin and proof of Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status, or student visa. Please bring originals for verification purposes if applying in person.
- Pastoral reference form, if applicable (page 9 of Application Package)
- Copy of present grade and previous grade report card (not applicable for Kindergarten applications)
- $200 application fee per family (non-refundable) for Canadian residents, $400 per family (non-refundable) for all applicants not residing in Canada at time of application. The application fee can be submitted by cash, cheque, or credit card if applying in person.
- Legal residency form (page 7 of Application Package)
- Immunization record for applications for Kindergarten and Grades 7-12
- Proof of medical insurance for newly immigrated students to Canada or International students
How to submit an application:
- Elementary applications (Kindergarten - Grade 6): Please contact the elementary campus at 604-522-1410 before submitting your application in person.
- Secondary applications (Grades 7 - 12): All secondary applications may be submitted in person without an appointment (Monday - Friday between 9:30am and 2:00pm)
- Families with students for both elementary and secondary: Please contact the elementary campus at 604-522-1410 before submitting your application in person.
- Out of town applicants: If you are currently outside of the greater Vancouver area you may submit your application package by mail.