Students will receive a letter late in August with details about the first week and upcoming school year. See below for a sneak preview:
- September 3rd: Orientation Day. Meet your home room teacher, get your student planner and time- tables, attend a Chapel/ All School Assembly and rotate through term one or day one of your classes.
- September 4th: Pinnacle Pursuits will be on-site to run cross-grade group building activities.
- September 5th: We have planned a full day of grade-group, off-site out- door adventure activities
- September 6th: Regular school day
- Grade 7: Dragon Boating (Vancouver)
- Grade 8: Wakeboarding and beach day (Abbotsford)
- Grade 9: River-Rafting and picnic (Chilliwack)
- Grade 10: Kayaking on Bowen Island
- Grade 11: Stand-up Paddle-Boarding at Kits Beach
- Grade 12: Sailing at Jericho Beach
Students in grades 7 to 12 have com- pleted their course selection forms. Their course selections have been entered into our Course Selection Data Entry System. Mrs. DeWith can be emailed (email@example.com) if parents or students have any outstand- ing questions about course selections.
Cross Cultural Outreach Trips: Next year’s grade 11 students have received information about the March 2020 cross cultural trips to Vancouver, China or Thailand.
- The shuttle will depart the Elementary campus at 8:20 AM.
- The shuttle will depart the New Westminster SkyTrain station at 8:40 AM.
- The shuttle will depart the Secondary campus at 3:30 PM and end at the Elementary campus at 3:45 PM.
The yearly fee for bussing is $300 per family.
Secondary campus start time:
- Classes start at 8:50 AM and finish at 3:20 PM on M, W, TH, FR.
- Classes start at 8:50 AM and finish at 3:00 PM on Tuesdays to accommodate staff meetings.