Legal Residency Form

ArushaTimes News

If you have moved this year, and have not notified either campuses, please complete the Legal Residency Form on page 10 of this newsletter and submit it along with a copy of either a utility bill, mortgage document, tax assessment, or rental agreement.
If you or your child have recently become a permanent resident, a Canadian citizen, or have a renewed visa, please bring the original to the office so that we can make a copy for your child’s school records.