• The neighbours around our school are watching us. Let’s represent Christ as clearly as we can – even in how we drive.
Please SLOW DOWN when driving anywhere in the vicinity of the school!
Please SLOW DOWN when driving in the alley behind the church!
PLEASE SLOW DOWN – TO KEEP OUR CHILDREN SAFE!
• Please remember that 13th Avenue is ONE WAY ONLY during high traffic hours.
• Our traffic controllers are all staff and parent volunteers. Please continue to follow their instructions. Some of our traffic controllers are new and are still learning rules. Thanks for your patience.
• Pedestrians, please cross at the crosswalk; not around them.
• Volunteers and traffic cones are all there for your safety.
• No parking at the staff parking lot.
• Bus to Secondary: The safestplace to drop off kids for the bus is in the drop off zone.
• Many of the above guidelines apply to the secondary site although there are a few unique differences.
• Please encourage 360 degreeawareness for vehicles when entering the crosswalks. Also, please obey the crossing lights.
• Many of our students are using transit and shuttle bus very effectively… Thank you!!!
• In the afternoon, please do not pick up students in the parkade until they are waiting in the green zone. If they are not thereplease exit the parkade and drive around the block before reentering.